Datacolor celebrates its 50th anniversary in 2020 with a short message from our CEO.
Datacolor has an American heart, a Swiss soul and an international vision. Based in Lawrenceville, New Jersey (USA), our company is listed on the Swiss stock exchange with facilities and representatives in over 100 countries. Our color management solutions are created and supported by passionate employees and certified to multiple industry standards.
Our mission is to empower our customers to make objective, cost-effective and smart color decisions that perfectly suit individual workflows. Over a million customers working in Textile & Apparel, Paint & Coatings, Plastics, Photography, Design and many other industries trust Datacolor solutions:
A Brief History of Datacolor
- Founded: 1970
- Headquartered in Lawrenceville, New Jersey, USA
- Publicly traded on the Swiss Stock Exchange since 2009 (DCN.SW)
- 380 dedicated employees in 25 countries
- Sales, Service & Support available in 100+ countries
- ISO Certifications – ISO/IEC 17025:2017
- Over 30 active patents